INTERNET & CYBER LAW
Partner Glenn R. Reiser has an extensive background in website development, search engine optimization, and Internet marketing. Mr. Reiser's in-depth knowledge and experience enables our firm to be an effective advocate for clients involved in disputes involving some aspect of the Internet.
The types of Internet related matters that our New Jersey law firm handles includes:
- Copyright violations
- Digital Millenium Copryight Violations
- Domain name disputes
- Online defamation
- Drafting, review and negotiation of agreements including licenses, joint ventures, web hosting, web site linking, web site development, advertising, search engine marketing, and online commerce.
- Web site plagiarism
- Spamming credits: http://www.blogtrepreneur.com/li
- Searches, registrations, opinions, cease & desist letters
- Subpoenas to obtain information from social media companies and Internet service providers
- Trademark disputes
- Unfair Competition
- Web hosting disputes
- Web Site development
- Web site theft & misappropriation
Our New Jersey lawyers appear before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey in the three vicinages - Newark, Trenton, and Camden. In addition to serving as primary counsel, our attorneys also act as local counsel to out-of-state attorneys representing small to mid-size businesses and inviduals.
Experience matters! Contact our New Jersey law firm today to discuss your Internet related dispute.